Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Springtime!

Spring is finally coming around. The sun is out and the temperature is wonderful! I’m trying to keep us all outside to soak up as much sunshine as we can to make up for the long winter months we were holed up inside. A big misconception that I hear about greyhounds is that some people think they are high energy, highly active dogs. If someone can inform Bo and Bella of this fact… they will have their moments, but for the most part they want to be inside lying down on a big soft pillow. This means that the whole weekend that I made them stay outside with me they would run a little bit, then seek out any form of shade and crash out. And if I made any sudden movement towards the backdoor, both dogs were up and begging to go inside before I could tell them otherwise. Sheesh! But I did get a few cute “sunning outside” pictures of the both of them that I just had to share:
Bella looking divine:
And Bo happily rolling in the grass:

No comments: