Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lounging by the pool

We got a pool! Well, not a big pool… or really even a people pool. We got a dog pool. Yes, I know, I spoil them, but this was so much fun for me that I can’t say it was just for them. We checked all over town looking for this simple little plastic pool, but I was surprised that only one place had them. Everywhere else had the inflatable pool, which would have been popped right away if I had gotten that type, so not an option. I somehow managed on getting this large pool into the back of my little 4 door and couldn't wait to get it home for the dogs to try out. It was a little gamble though because they are both quite repelled of water, but it was warm enough that I thought they just might give it a try. At first Bo put the brakes on when I was leading him to the water. His previous bath experiences were enough to shy him from any water. But once he got his toes in he was loving it! He sniffed it a little bit, and snagged a couple of sips
He took a couple of moments to get used to the temperature and shake off any loose drops that had gotten on him:

No comments: