Wednesday, April 11, 2007

As predicted Bella was very excited to meet this white fluff of energy and the little energizer bunny was more than happy to have someone chase him (Bella was MORE than happy to oblige). Bo even got into the mix a few times, and he really isn't much of a chaser. After the initial hello and obligatory 15 minute race around the house, my 2 ran out of steam and started settling down a bit. I was so surprised that Bella really took a shine to this little guy and was so sweet with him. So gentle that the muzzle came off a lot sooner than Bo's did. He was being an old man, demanding his space with a growl whenever Chewey started getting too close. But no nipping, just letting him know where the boundaries were.
Saying HELLO!
CHASE ME!!!!
pooped already
Chewey: come on! One more chase?
Bella: Sorry little one, I need to compose myself for a minute
Chewy: how about a snuggle then?
Bella: I'm cool with that. Mom in the background: Awwwwwwwwwww!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Chewey is cute! I can see energy all over him though! :| So Jon finally took a picture of you, in the "CHASE ME!!!!!" photo! Neat, that's the mommie behind the camera we never see. You guys really ought to do some family portraits! Those are fun! Thanks again!

~Sophia

Kelly P said...

Actually that is my mom. :D The only place I am visible is the "DOG PARK!!" one and you can just see my curls in the driver's seat. :D

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! Sorry! Now, I am reading it right. All the "mom" and "mommie" interchages confused me! (and that's pretty easy to do with me!) Sorry. In light of that "hair" picture being "you" I guess you have a lot more hair than Bella and Bo!! :D

I'll get it right next time!

~Sophia

Unknown said...

Who is that little black lady?

Kelly P said...

Shame! :) Does mom know you talk about her that way? :D