Saturday, April 28, 2007

ETS

Escaped tongue syndrome, commonly known as ETS, has infected Bo this afternoon. :)
We had a pretty active day and both Bo and Bella were exhausted! I wanted them to be outside and enjoy the beautiful spring weather, but they decided they would enjoy it just as well behind closed eyelids. I spent a little bit of time with each pup giving ear rubs, pets and general loving. As I approached Bo, I saw his tongue just hanging all out, no shame. I started laughing so hard, I was sure he would have sucked it right back in, but no... he apparently wanted it out to tan. Good thing I had my camera on hand, I just had to share the laugh!
Snoozing, innocently enough

A quick peek...

I almost missed it

But there it is, for all the world to see

Full blown ETS. :D

No comments: