Wednesday, April 11, 2007

EASTER!

Happy Easter... a little belated. I hope it was as fun and filled with love as ours was.We spent this Easter with my mom... and her newly adopted Chewey. She just adopted Chewey from her local Humane Society about a month ago, and I have been a little apprehensive introducing her pup with mine because she has an energetic little white fluffy. And I know full well that Bella Bean LOVES chasing little white fluffies. But there was no way I was going to leave my sweets dogs at home at Easter, and mom missed her "grand-dog" anyway. So I packed their beds, their muzzles, some treats, their leashes (no fenced in backyard) and we were off!
Bella is always super excited to go somewhere:
Meet Chewey, a Maltese/ bischon mix:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell whiskey to make poo poo!