Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gratuitous cuteness

We were out on a little stroll and they were being so good I gave them treats. Bella being too interested in every scurry furry that was around ignored the treat, leaving it on the ground. Bo on the other hand was torn. He wanted to sniff and mark- mark and sniff, but he also really wanted his snack. So he ended up walking around with the bone hanging out of his mouth as he went about his business. I did eventually stop them both and let him enjoy his yummy. As soon as Bella saw Bo enjoying something she gave me the big sad what-about-me look. :)
And a quick side-note of good news! Abby, the foster greyhound that we were babysitting... She was ADOPTED! Her foster parents let me know that someone fell in love with her at the gala (Not a hard thing to do) and she has found her new forever home! Yea!

No comments: