Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mamas home! Mamas home!

Jon has this crazy idea that th pooches love me more than they love him. I have been called a "dog stealer" by some family members because I tend to fawn over the dog & dogs know who to go to for the love. But I don't belive that our poopers love me more than they love him, we both feed, treat, and snuggle them spoiled and they know who their people are. But yesterday Jon had the day off and spent the entire day at home with the dogs. I came home around 5:30 and was greeted how I normally am, with 2 snoots at the door, and enough tail wagging to take someone out. After giving them their hello kisses, hugs and scritches I went over to kiss my sweet husband hello. He promptly said, "I knew they loved you more." Whaaat? They greet you the same way when you get home! He then handed the camera over to me and asked if they did this when he comes home, and after I burst out laughing I had to admit that, no, I have never seen this. I can't help that our poochers get happy when mama gets home!
Bella to Bo: Hey, what's that?? The garage is opening! Is it Mama??
Bella Bean: I can see her! I can see her!

No comments: