Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HOT!

It has been very hot and humid here in WI lately. The pups are always trying to find the coolest spot available. I was working in the yard the other day and you can imagine my suprise when I walked in to see them snuggled so close together on such a warm day in their room. The I realized that they were both laying in the direct path of the room fan I had set on the other side of the room. It was so warm, in fact that they didn't budge when I sneaked out into the house, got the camera and came back! I just thought it was too cute not to share! I love seeing them snuggle (or as close to snuggling as they get) since it happens so rarely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT new look to your blog! I love it! On hot days my doggie enjoys ice cubes in a large bowl of water. ;)

-Sophia