Saturday, January 06, 2007

Mmmmm treats!

Yesterday the pups got new bones. Yummy pre-filled ones. Cheese & bacon and peanut butter ones. They were so into these bones. I had some errands to do in the basement, and being that they tend to get naughty when I can't watch them in the basement (too many undiscovered smells that I think I'd rather leave unknown), I brought down a bed and their bones. They were SO engrossed with the bones that Bo let down his personal space rule again. The fact that they were on the same bed and there weren't any gripes... wow.
Bo: I got cheese and bacon! What did you get?
Bella: Mmmmm, I got Peanut Butter! Bo: Hey is that the Goodyear blimp over there?!?
Bella: Where? Behind me??
Bo: Got your bone!!! Hahahaha
After a yummy snack, there is nothing better than curling up and taking a quick nap.

No comments: