Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

This new year we kept things very low key, and being that Jon had to work, it was just me and the pups.
In our sitting room the dogs have "their" own spots. Bo on the dog bed on the floor and Bella on the couch, whether or not there is a person on it or not. Bo has long ago been banned from the couch because he feels he needs a certain amount of personal space and will vocalize when he feels that this space had been invaded. Well, we don't want him to think he can tell us who is boss, so he gets floor... but comfy floor (beds and blankets and comforters).
Well, tonight I decided that Bo had a second chance coming, so I invited him on the couch with Bean and I.
That small wedge between the pups is my spot. Please notice that the recliner is out so Bella's legs weren't falling off the couch. Yes, they are spoiled. :)

Bo laying pretty

No sooner than I took these pictures and got back on the couch, Bo tried to tell me that I was sitting too close. I told him he was officially warned. A few minutes later he tried once more. Banished! As a naughty boy sometimes does when punished, he kind of ground himself further into the couch as if to say "But I don't wanna get off the couch!" So I had to resort to the spray water bottle. That got him off the couch quick enough. Later on in the evening I went back to the sitting room and he stood by the couch, looked at the spot he wanted and then looked at me with the most mournful eyes as if to say, "Pleeeeeaaaase???" Nope! To your own bed Bo.

Poor moping Bo. :(

No comments: