Sunday, November 19, 2006

QT with my pups!

Being that by the time I get home from work it is pitch black outside, I don't usually get to hang out with the pupsters other than "inside time". It is mostly them conked out on the floor or couch snoozing the evening away. Well this weekend I didn't have to work (yea), but Jon did (boo). Which means that I have to be extra quiet (he works 3rd shift) during the day while he sleeps. I figure we can be as loud as we want outside. It was a cool weekend, but not cold, so being outside was nice. Saturday morning we went to the dog park very early to meet up with some other greyhound owners. Unfortunately they were a blur the whole time, so I don't have any pics to share. :( When we got home I decided to do poop patrol, and they could keep me company. I still had the camera in my pocket and I'm really glad I did. I actually got some up-right pictures! There aren't many opportunities for them, so I went trigger happy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks for sharing those pictures with us! My boy loves to see Bo and Bella. Neat! Where do you get those doggie warmers? or did you make them? My little Shitzu needs one. We recently had to trim him and now he's so cold all the time.

I get so inspired by your spirit and love for your pets and husband. I'm glad you have a happy home!

Sophia

Kelly P said...

Thank you! Our michevious pupsters make life so much more interesting!

We got their tummy warmers (actual product name :D) from voyagers:
http://k9apparel.com/main.htm
You should hear them, ok mostly Bo, whine when they (he) gets cold, so jackets are a must have. They even have full winter coats for the really cold Wisconsin winters.