Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Penguin massacre!!!!

There has been the most heinous of crimes commited in our home! The first, the vocal damage of a brand new screaming monkey. The poor stuffy barely came out of it's box when a tooth made it's way into the voicebox and silenced the scream forever. *sniff The second, and most disturbing, was the total massacre of Mr Penguin. He was in the backyard happily carried by Bo, when Bella decided it was tug-o-war time. Mr. Penguin's seam tore. Jon and I walked into the backyard and there was... Penguin stuffing ALL OVER THE YARD!! I could barely stomach the mess! Paws were pointed but I have some evidence that shows at least one culprit.

I didn't do nothin! I want my lawyer!

Ooh, a bit of fluff left over.

I'll make sure you never talk!

No comments: