Monday, December 03, 2007

Stolen moments

Bo and Bella have always gotten along really well. As can be expected in the beginning there was a minor scuffle, but since the 1st week together, they're pretty much inseparable. Although they aren't the biggest snugglers, I see them "appreciate" the other's presence by looking for the other one or snacking side by side without any snarkiness.
Then I caught them in a moment of... "appreciation". It was later in the evening and bed time was getting close. We were going through nighttime rituals when I saw them stealing a "kiss". Fortunately I usually have a camera near and I caught the moment.
Here we have them, in the cover of the dark room, stealing their kiss:
Oh, poop! We've been caught!
As soon as the lights came on the moment ended... and as if in denial, Bella turns her head demurely as if to say that the kiss was a stolen one...

No comments: