Monday, December 03, 2007

She knows the softest place in the house

The other day as I was passing by the bedroom I noticed that the bed wasn't made. Weird, I knew I made it that morning. I had just seen the dogs in the other room not a few minutes ago and Jon was studying... What the heck?
So I walk over and I see my little girl had snuck away when I wasn't looking, climbed into our bed, re-arranged the covers to her liking and settled in for a warm nap.
As I stood above her she was sneaking little glances at me, pretending that she was still sleeping...
When I called out her name she looked up "totally surprised", whaaa? Whats going on mama?
And I had to include the bed head picture:
Poor little girl has her cold issues. She gets chilly, but hates having something on top of her, like a blanket or her tummy warmer, so she finds a warm spot and curls into the smallest ball of Bean that she can to warm up. As long as her little tush isn't on the pillow, we'll let her enjoy her naps.

No comments: