Monday, May 21, 2007

Rogue Squirrel

Mom! I see a Squirrel!
Yesterday there was a lot of excitement going on in the backyard. I heard some serious running and then a couple of barks. Now my greyhounds rarely bark. Only occasionally when they play, or when we ask them to. So when there is barking in the backyard I know something has gotten in that may be regretting that choice (last time it was a cat, fortunately the cat made it to the other side of the fence unharmed, but it also delighted in sitting just on the other side of the fence to torture Bella by being just out of her reach). I get outside and Bella is pacing, smiling and circling the tree hoping that whatever had gotten up into the tree would make it's way back down. Too much fun!

Poor girl, all of the fun is just out of reach!

No comments: