Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Portraits at the park

We went to the dog park on my day off. It was just me and the pups and I wanted to make sure they had a fun, exhausting day so they would be relaxed the rest of the afternoon/evening. The day was fun and the got some good running in, but being the lazy dogs they are, I got mostly still shots (very few action opportunities. :))
I got this one of Bella and she looks so sweet and charismatic I just had to share.
I accidentally got this picture and I absolutely love it. Bella looking at her Seeya in the distance.

So I tried to duplicate this pretty picture but with Bo up close looking at the beautiful princess Bean and I got this...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I didn't realize until later what I had captured and I can't look at it without a big smile and a little giggle!!! Tee hee

3 comments:

Iowa Greyhound said...

Hahaha, great photos!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys on vacation? We miss seeing the puppers. Have a good summer.

-Sophia

waldoloves said...

... l o v e your photographs !