Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Playing in the snow

This afternoon I was able to get off of work early, so I took the opportunity to spend some time with the dogs. We have a decent sized fenced in backyard, but the moment I stepped outside with them, they could care less about the rest of the space... stuck to me like glue. I got some fun outside shots before I figured out that a walk was a better way to get them out and exercised.
Here Bella is staring off at the phantom squirrel that she knows is in that far off tree, just waiting to be caught. Bo on the other hand is enjoying a good bum scratch.

Bella is a connoisseur of snow... she likes to taste the snow in different areas, thankfully none of the yellow variety. :)

Bella whispering to Bo a sweet Valentine wish.

Bo stretching out and getting ready for a good long walk.

No comments: