Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Hound Mobile!

So, we got ourselves a hound friendly car! A Hyundai Santa Fe. We knew we were going to eventually need a vehicle that could carry ourselves, the 2 pooches with room for another person if needed. I love it. The hatch has enough space for the two to lay down without bickering and I don't have them drooling on my shoulder as they try to peek through my window.
After having the car for a couple of weeks we decided to break it in and take the dogs for a walk in an area they haven't been before... for a good 1st experience. Getting them in was a little challenging. Bo isn't that nimble and he doesn't like to jump up into it, but he does when he isn't given much of a choice.
It was COLD, but not windy so it was a very nice day to be out and about, and they are all for any new areas that provide new smells and pee opportunities.

Bo: Hey, this is nice, is this ours?

Bella: Hey I got my own window... was that a squirrel?

Bella: Moooom, Bo is hogging the backseat!

OK we have to be getting close now...

Bella: And we don't live in Arizona because.....??? Brrrrrrrr!

No comments: