Sunday, July 08, 2007

Out on a walk

We try to take the puppers out daily for a good walk. Contrary to popular belief greyhounds (at least my greyhounds) they are not high energy dogs. If we go for an hour walk, I'm dragging them by the end of the walk... come to think of it I'm dragging them if we are out for only a half hour. When we go for our walks, it is all about the walk, the exercise. We are such a mean pupper mom & dad that we won't let them sniff and mark every other post and tree. We have 2 places on our regular walking path that we let the dogs sniff and mark until their little sniffers and bladders are content. Bella takes this also as an opportunity to search for bunnies, kitties, squirrels, really any little fuzzy that takes it's little life in it's hands and is out in the open in Bella's vicinity. I decided to take a couple of pictures last walk and thought they were kinda neat.
Bella: Hey, what was that?!?
Bella: I saw it go THAT way! Come on lets go there! Bo: Lots of good sniffs here mom.

1 comment:

LittleRachet said...

I do the same thing! Unless it is a potty walk, I keep a short leash, and keep sniffing and marking to a minimum. Otherwise, we are out there FOREVER!!