Monday, September 25, 2006

So 2 weeks have come and gone. Bo is blending in with us better each day, getting mroe affectionate with us and learning our habits. Very quickly. He knows when we are leaving for the day and he is starting to get sneakier about getting out of his room before we leave. I usually leave last so I get to be the meanie who locks him up in his master doggie suite. I make sure he has enough water for the day, that his favorite blanket is set up, all of his stuffies and munchies are all around. I then take him out to make sure that his bladder can withstand 9 hours by himself. As soon as we come in, he grabs his favorite hedgehog stuffie and bolts from his room into the living room. He gets all playful and excited and I feel so bad to lock him up. I take Mr. Hedgehog and toss it into his room. As he runs in to get it I close his door. Well, he's picked up when I'm leaving and I have to really squeeze out his door to make sure he stays in there. I know it's only been 2 weeks, but I can't wait to add another grey to the mix. Bo has been so much fun. This last weekend we took Bo out for the 1st time. We went to visit the greys at a local meet and greet and then to Animart and a pet fair type event they had going on there. So many smells, so many people. He was getting a bit antsy at the end so I think he was happy to get home. And although he hasn't mastered or enjoyed the car yet... we are getting there.

No comments: